Warranty of Playhouses-Prestige-Garden
1. Prestige-Garden shall ensure that the products it supplies meet the requirements of usability, reliability and service life as reasonably intended by parties to the purchase agreement, and is therefore responsible for the manufacturer’s guarantee of the product delivered to you.
2. Prestige-Garden’s warranty period corresponds to the factory warranty period, which in accord with European Law is two years.
3. The customer is obliged to check the items delivered immediately upon receipt and follow the guidelines regarding returns as per Dinodens https://dinodens.ie/payment-refund-exchange-policy/
4. If complaints from the customer are found to be justified by Prestige-Garden, Prestige-Garden will, at its choice, either replace the items delivered free of charge or make a written arrangement on compensation with the retailer, on the understanding that prestige-garden’s liability and provided that the amount of damages is always limited to a maximum of the invoice amount of the relevant cases, or (at the choice of Prestige-Garden) to the maximum amount covered in the relevant case by the liability insurance. Any liability of Prestige-Garden for any other form of damage is excluded, including additional damages in any form, compensation for indirect damages or consequential damages or damages for lost profit.
5. This guarantee shall not apply if: (a) the customer has repaired and/or edited the delivered items himself or had them repaired/or processed by third parties. (b) the items supplied have been exposed to abnormal circumstances or otherwise treated carelessly or have been treated in contra regard to Prestige-Garden’s instructions and/or instructions for use on the package.