BERG Champion – Above Ground
€639.00 – €1,139.00
The BERG Champion trampoline offers fantastic jumping fun for everyone. The design of the Champion ensures that your family can enjoy safe carefree jumping for long periods of time on an excellent quality trampoline. The combination of the TwinSpring Gold springs, mounted in a “V” shape, allows for a larger jump area. With the AirFlow jumping mat allowing 50% more air permeation compared with the standard mat, more airflow equals less resistance while jumping. Together, this makes for better and higher jumps! The Safety Net Deluxe or Safety Net Comfort make the trampoline complete. Due to the very good quality of the net, the thick foam around the poles and the self-closing entrance this is the perfect accompaniment to your Berg Champion trampoline. It doesn’t matter which one you choose, with a BERG Champion trampoline you choose quality.
- The Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more airflow. This results in better jumping comfort. Higher the jump equals more fun!
- Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are angled, they are longer in length and supple without reducing the jump area. So, no problems with feeling pushed inwards as you jump, your jumps will be safer and space optimized!
- Extra safety due to the thickness (30mm) and width (380mm) of the PVC protective edge. And longer durability due to the top and bottom layer of thick PVC.
- The Safety Net has a self-closing entrance with distinctive trim. Having thick foam padding around the poles provides extra protection. A safe and smart solution!
- Your Berg Champion trampoline has an extra sturdy frame that will last for years due to its quality frame. (A large diameter of 42mm and wall thickness of 2mm) The frame is galvanised and powder coated so no rust in sight!
- Only for domestic use
- Not for public use
- Only one user – Collision hazard
- The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- Not suitable for children under 36 months – Fall hazard
- There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- The surrounding area of the buried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide