BERG Champion – In Ground
€499.00 – €1,129.00
The BERG Champion InGround offers a fantastic jumping zone for everyone. An InGround trampoline is at ground level and so much easier to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in the garden. The Champion’s superior design ensures that you can jump safely, for as long as you like on an excellent quality trampoline. The Champion InGround combination of the TwinSpring Gold springs “V” design along with the excellent AirFlow jumping mat ensure less air resistance and a larger jumping surface. This excellent design combination makes for better and even higher jumps! It doesn’t matter which one you choose, with a BERG Champion you choose quality and you know you are always safe with BERG.
We recommend including the BERG Safety Net along with the InGround Champion. The construction and the material of the Safety Net make it sturdy and safe and a good complement to the trampoline.
- Because the AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow it improves your jumping comfort. Enjoy higher and more flexible jumping!
- The TwinSpring Gold springs are angled, as well as extra-long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- There is extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge.
- The Safety Net, whether you choose the Comfort or the Deluxe, has a self-closing entrance with distinctive trim. The thick foam around the poles ensure a safe solution!
- The structure of the trampoline and the net is extra sturdy due to its construction and the steel clamps and assembly pieces.
- Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is concealed well in the garden, and is also much easier to step onto.
- The excellent protective edge (it has an upper and lower layer of no less than 0.55-mm-thick PVC) means an extra-long lifespan!
- Only for domestic use
- Not for public use
- Only one user – Collision hazard
- The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- Not suitable for children under 36 months – Fall hazard
- There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- The surrounding area of the buried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide