BERG Elite – Above Ground
€1,159.00 – €1,409.00
The BERG Elite is BERG’s top-of-the-range trampoline. The sturdy protective edge is made of the best material, which makes the BERG Elite suitable for intensive use. The Elite protective edge is also extremely UV resistant. This trampoline has TwinSpring Gold springs and the unique AirFlow jumping mat for ultimate jumping comfort. The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow, ensuring less resistance and higher jumps. In short, the best jumping comfort!
- The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- The protective edge is extremely UV-resistant and the material and finishing make it extra durable.
- Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge.
- The patented frame is easy to assemble and install.
- The Safety Net has a self-closing entrance with distinctive trim, thick foam around the poles and is of good quality. A safe solution!
- Only for domestic use
- Not for public use
- Only one user – Collision hazard
- The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- Not suitable for children under 36 months – Fall hazard
- There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- The surrounding area of the burried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide