BERG Ultim Champion – In Ground
€859.00 – €1,319.00
You can make some nice jumps on the BERG InGround Ultim Champion! The design of the trampoline ensures that you can jump safely and for a longer period of time on an excellent trampoline. The advantage of a rectangular trampoline compared with a round trampoline is that you can jump over the entire length. Due to its shape, the trampoline fits in almost any garden. Available in only one size: 330cm/11ft
The combination of the TwinSpring Gold springs with the AirFlow jumping mat ensures less air resistance and a larger jumping surface for your little ones. Together, this makes for better and higher jumps. Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easier to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in the garden. Add the Safety Net Deluxe and your family can get the highest jumps with the optimum safety.
- The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- The rectangular shape means you can make nice jumps over the entire length of the trampoline!
- Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge
- The patented frame is easy to assemble and install.
- Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easy to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in your garden.
- Extra long lifespan of the protective edge due to an upper and lower layer of no less than 0.55-mm-thick PVC!
- One size only 330cm/11ft with or without Safety Net Deluxe
- Only for domestic use
- Not for public use
- Only one user – Collision hazard
- The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- Not suitable for children under 36 months – Fall hazard
- There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- The net should be replaced every XX year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- The surrounding area of the buried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide